1. The program can't start because backgroundcontainer.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
2. There was a problem starting. backgroundcontainer.dll The specified module could not be found.
3. Error loading backgroundcontainer.dll .The specified module could not be found.
4. The code execution cannot proceed because backgroundcontainer.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
5. backgroundcontainer.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
6. backgroundcontainer.dll is missing.
7. backgroundcontainer.dll error loading.
8. backgroundcontainer.dll crash.
9. backgroundcontainer.dll was not found.
10. the procedure entry point backgroundcontainer.dll
11. backgroundcontainer.dll could not be located.
12. backgroundcontainer.dll Access Violation.
13. Cannot find backgroundcontainer.dll
14. Cannot register backgroundcontainer.dll
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall backgroundcontainer.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.